Engineering teams play a significant role in maximizing a startup’s success from its earliest stages. It’s no surprise that any misstep in your engineering team structure or strategy could significantly hamper growth.
Norwest is hosting a panel to explore proven strategies for scaling engineering organizations. Hosted by Norwest Partner Rama Sekhar, he will be joined by:
- Einat Orr, PhD., CEO & Co-founder of Treeverse, Co-creator of lakeFS
- Ohad Parush, VP of R&D, Gong
- Sri Ramalingam, Head of Engineering, Harness
They’ll share real world examples of how their teams have scaled engineering organizations and offer tips for recognizing and overcoming challenges as you grow. You’ll learn:
- How to structure and scale your engineering team from 30 to 300
- Ways to balance technical debt while building new features
- Best practices for attracting and retaining engineering talent
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.