Before ChatGPT and DALL·E 2 showed the power of generative AI to consumers, entrepreneurs across industries were building innovative businesses around the automation capabilities of AI. Norwest has backed many of these companies including you.com, which is paving the path for what LLMs can do for Internet Search. As large language models like GPT-3 have their coming out party to the general public, we’re gathering a panel of AI innovators and investors on May 18 at 11am PT/2pm ET to explore the impact it will have on the next generation of startups.
Moderated by Insider VC & Startups reporter, Stephanie Palazzolo, our panel of experts will discuss:
- The impact of massive consumer demand for generative AI
- What’s next in AI and LLM
- Opportunities they foresee for startups adopting or developing generative AI
- How startups can best find their footing in this new world
Join the conversation to explore what’s possible for entrepreneurs who have the vision to apply generative AI to their domains and power the businesses of tomorrow in enterprise technology, consumer productivity, customer care, and beyond.
- Richard Socher, CEO & Founder, you.com
- Weipeng Peng, Distinguished Engineer, Airbnb
- William Ballance, CEO & Founder, Lavender
Moderator: Stephanie Palazzolo, VC & Startups reporter, Insider