How are companies planning for an uncertain 2023? Data is showing a tenuous tug-of-war as companies balance deteriorating market conditions with investing in employee experience and retention.
Laurie Tennant, named an HR Innovator by Business Insider, joins Lisa Ames to reveal the top takeaways from Norwest’s annual Talent & People Practices Benchmark Survey of 100+ people leaders.
Topics will include:
- How people leaders are balancing employee satisfaction with startup belt-tightening
- Retention challenges leaders face and what they’re cutting vs. keeping
- Interpretation of employee flexibility and remote working
- What’s trending for hiring in 2023
- Inflation impact on comp increases and expectations
Join us to hear what your peers are planning for 2023. Bring your questions and your own ideas. We’ll share best practices to foster culture, retain talent, and embrace change. All are welcome.