Happy Holidays! This season, we’re celebrating a tremendously successful year for our portfolio companies, coupled with the massive growth in the direct-to-consumer space over the past few years.
To commemorate, we’ve developed this holiday gift guide – inspired by our portfolio brands and the many wonderful products and services they offer. From activewear to smart home cameras, there’s a gift idea in here for everyone on your list!
Health and Wellness Gifts
Looking to give the gift of wellness this holiday season? These companies have gifts for a healthier lifestyle.
- Grove Collaborative – eco-friendly household and personal care products
- Imperfect Produce – ugly produce at 30% less than grocery store prices
- Ritual – essential women’s vitamins delivered to your door each month
- Talkspace – mental health support through mobile therapy
Fashion and Beauty Gifts
Give the gift of fashion this year! Our fashion and beauty brands have the perfect gifts for the stylish people in your life.
- Birdies – the stylish shoes that are secretly slippers on the inside
- Kendra Scott – timeless jewelry, home decor, and beauty gifts
- Senreve – expertly handcrafted bags from 100% genuine Italian leather
- Madison Reed – subscription-based hair care and hair color products
- Vuori – clothing inspired by the active, coastal California lifestyle
- Jolyn – unique swimsuits and workout clothes for female athletes
Stuck on what to get that special someone on your list? For fail-proof gifts, look no further than our list of lifestyle brands.
- Casper – award-winning mattresses, sheets, and more for the gift of good sleep
- Minted – stationery, fine art, and more designed by independent artists
- Modsy – life-like, 3D interior and home design guidance
- Topo Athletic – athletic shoes designed to honor the shape of the foot and respect the body’s mechanics
- Wine Access – the world’s most inspiring wines curated and delivered direct
- Wyze – affordable smart home cameras and devices, packed with features
As we head into the holiday season and reflect on wonderful products our direct-to-consumer portfolio companies offer and the incredible growth they’re experiencing, we’re grateful to work with such innovative founders and teams. We look forward to supporting their success, and the success of all of our portfolio companies, in the new year and beyond.